Inspection report and package
At the conclusion of the inspection, you will receive a report outlining inspection findings. Report length varies depending on the home’s size and features but generally runs 18-20 pages and covers all areas of the home’s exterior and interior, including
Also included in your report package will be additional information that will be useful to you in understanding certain features of that particular home, how they operate, or that will assist you in repairs and maintenance. We believe it’s an important value-added service to provide, especially for new homebuyers. There are at least 35 different topics for which we can provide the kind of information you may need. Some of the information you can expect includes
Copyright: Spruceview Inspection Services Ltd. 2018
- Property and Site
- Garage / Carport
- Roof Structure
- Heating / Cooling
- Plumbing Components
- Basement / Structure
- Electrical Service
- Attic / Ventilation
- Family / Recreation Room / Main Floor / Lower Level
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Main Bathroom
- Other Bathroom(s)
- Additional Information and Comments about the Home
- Checklist for Prospective Buyers – home details to check before signing the papers.
- Seasonal Maintenance Checklist – a comprehensive checklist for you to follow each Spring and Fall to ensure your home is comfortable, maintained, and safe.
- Seven Home Repairs you can’t ignore.
- Life Cycles and Costs Resource Guide
Additional information that can be provided includes topics such as
- Steps to Mould Cleanup
- Sump Pumps .
- Smoke Detectors
- Basement Leaks and Moisture
- Carbon Monoxide
- Setback Thermostats
- Caulking and Weatherstripping
- Gas-Fired Hot Water Tank
- Anchoring Your Mobile Home
- CMHC Guides and Information